cuts/colors/make-up/permanent cosmetics/basic & formal styles
- Graduate of Avalon School of Cosmetology
- Uses Schwarzkopf and Rusk DeepShine color lines for their trueness of color
- Offers womens' and mens' cuts and colors, Keratin straightening, normal and air-brush makeup, bridal and formal styling, facial waxing, and eyelash and eye brow tinting
- Certified softap technician specializing in painless, natural looking permanent make up for men and women
- Published/Celebrity hair stylist and make up artist
Q: What made you decide to become a hairstylist and what is your favorite part about it?
A: Ever since I was a kid I remember sitting on the back of the couch rolling my grandpa's hair into pink foam curlers! I love to make people feel good about themselves.
Q: What have you done since graduating to further your education?
A: I've done hair and makeup for multiple photoshoots that went to publication, I've been certified through Temptu for air-brush makeup and My Brand Lashes for eyelash extensions, and I completed the assisting program at Phillip William Salon.
Q: What made you decide to come to Phillip william Salon and what do you like about working here?
A: I had heard about how amazing all the stylists were at Phillip William Salon and decided I had to be a part of it! All of the clients and stylists make it a really special place to work.
Q: What would you do if you weren't a stylist?
A: I would definitely be a race car driver, I love to speed and can't get enough adrenaline rushes.