- Graduate of Paul Mitchell
- Fantasy Color Specialist
- Pulp Riot Hair Educator “Riot Squad”
- Colortrak Crew 2017-2018
- Published in American Salon Magazine
- Offers haircuts, color, upstyling, and Brow Design
- Uses Rusk Deep Shines for permanent color and Pulpriot Hair for lightening, brights, and toner
Q: What have you done since graduating to continue your education?
A: I have taken every opportunity to continue my education by taking any and all classes I can. Many styling/updo classes, cutting technique's and bettering my color skills through hairshows, in salon educators, and those around me!
Q: What made you decide to become a stylist?
A: I have always wanted to pursue this career path. Being able to give someone self confidence is something special. Spending time and creating relationships with my guests is my favorite part.
Q: How do you spend your time outside of the salon?
A: Honestly, I spend a lot of my free time planning photoshoots, building hairpieces and researching new techniques. I am definitely a 'hair nerd'. I also enjoy hanging out with my animals and playing in my garden.